Industry Leading 3-Phase Testing
At LionEdge Nutrition, we take safety and quality seriously. In fact, our top priority as a company is to bring you, the consumer, quality products with ingredients you can trust.
That’s why we put our money where are mouths are when it comes to testing. Nobody in the sports nutrition industry can beat our 3 phase testing. We test every ingredient and product for purity and quality as it comes into our facility, as it is being manufactured, and again before we ship it out.
3 Phase Testing For Every Product, Every Time!
All of our incoming raw materials are tested for contamination and quality as they enter our warehouse. If for any reason a material fails, it is shipped back to the manufacturer.
- IDENTITY: We use near infrared technology (FTNIR) to confirm the ID of all raw materials.
- PURITY: All claims made by the vendor on Certificate of Analysis are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- HEAVY METALS: All raw materials are tested for Arsenic, Cadmium,
Lead and Mercury to be under the USP specified guidelines.
- MICROBIAL: Raw materials are tested for Total Plate, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to comply with USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- PATHOGENS: We test raw materials for pathogens like E. coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus as needed.
- DRUG SCREEN:We drug screen raw materials for banned steroidal substances as needed.
All equipment and ingredients are checked prior to mixing with a purity check also performed during production.
- CLEANLINESS: ATB swab tests are performed prior to every batch production as well allergen swab test when needed to ensure equipment is free of contamination or microbes.
- IDENTITY CHECK: We use FTNIR to confirm the product being mixed contains the specific raw ingredients.
- PURITY CHECK: A purity check is performed during production using HPLC,
GC or ICP to ensure the finished product measures up to the claims made on the label.
Every finished product is ran through a series of tests and checks to ensure the product stands up to the label claims and is free from pathogens, microbes, heavy metals or banned substances.
- IDENTITY: We use near infrared technology to confirm the ID of all finished manufactured products.
- PURITY: We use HPLC, GC and/or ICP to test the finished product to ensure it meets its label claims.
- MICROBIAL: Final products are tested for Total Plate, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to comply with specifications.
- PATHOGENS: We test the product again for pathogens like E. coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus as needed.
- ALLERGEN: Finished products are tested for allergens and listed if present.
- HEAVY METALS: We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) to make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- DRUG SCREEN: All finished products are drug screened for banned steroidal substances by a third-party laboratory as needed.
BE THE LION. JOIN LIONEDGE.
Subscribe for the latest news, events and promotions.